Lafayette Oatmeal Festival
Saturday, January 14, 2023
7:30 am - 11:30 am
101 East Baseline Road
Only service animals are allowed at Oatmeal Breakfast
Online Race Registration begins soon - check back!
26th Annual Lafayette Oatmeal Festival is a popular family event focusing on healthy lifestyle. A unique festival including an Oatmeal Breakfast and 5K Walk/Run.
- Oatmeal Breakfast @ Pioneer Elementary School, 101 E. Baseline Rd., 7:30 am-11:30 am
- Tickets can be purchase in advance at the Lafayette Chamber (starting December 1st) or at the door .
- Cost: Adults $9, Youth 3-12/Senior 60+ $7, Under 2 Free
- FREE face painting for kids from 8-11:30 am
- Race Registration and Information - Online Registration
- Coming Soon
- Registration will start December 1st
- Race registration includes breakfast ticket
- 5K Walk / Run starts promptly at 9:30 am at Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, 200 E. Baseline Rd., across the street from Pioneer Elementary at the corner of E. Geneseo and N. Harrison.
- 7:30 am-9:10 am Race Day Registration 5K Walk/Run
- Dogs on leashes allowed
From the Flatirons Community Church, 350 S. Boulder Road.. Shuttle service will run continuously from 7:30 am - 12 pm to and from Pioneer Elementary. Parking is limited, please carpool or take the RTD bus (for schedule rtd-denver.com)
The Lafayette Chamber is located at 304 W. Baseline Rd., Lafayette, CO 80026
Stop by and see us soon!
To contact the Lafayette Chamber, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-666-9555.