What the Chamber is doing for you?
Although we may be doing business differently these days, the Lafayette Chamber is still virtually open for business! We are here to be your business and community resource during and after crisis.
A few ways you can activate your membership during this unusual time include...
- Our COVID-19 Business & Community Resources web page is being updated daily with new information @ https://www.lafayettecolorado.com/55933-2/
- Additional updates are being shared via social media. Follow us on our Lafayette Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/LafayetteChamberCO/
- Join our new Keeping Lafayette Strong Together Facebook page (this group is open to the public and is available for them to use for whatever communications they would like to put out into the community offering @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/keepinglafayettestrongtogether/
- Make sure your member account/directory listing and your own Facebook/Website are up to date so that members and potential customers who may need your services are able to connect with you! | Log in here https://business.lafayettecolorado.com/login
- Is your business hosting virtual meetings or events? Do you have important information to share that may help fellow business owners? Feel good events like virtual workouts, cooking classes or church services are also welcome! Upload your (virtual) events and webinars on the Chamber’s Community Calendar. | Click here for instructions
- Do you have special promotions, new takeout offerings, or adjusted business hours? Do you need volunteers, or are you offering an online class? Let's get the word out about what’s going on with your business! To amplify your marketing efforts during these difficult times, we have revamped the Hot Deals feature for you. | Click here for instructions.
- Connect with fellow chamber members at one of our monthly virtual networking events | Visit the Chamber’s online calendar here - https://business.lafayettecolorado.com/events/calendar/catgid3
The Chamber staff began the process of calling every member in the hopes of connecting, gathering information, and sharing resources. As a small employer ourselves, we’re keenly aware of how extraordinarily difficult this pandemic is for our local businesses. Our entire Chamber team has been thinking of our members as this crisis has unfolded –thoughts of concern, hoping that you all are well, and gratitude for the incredible foundation, culture, resources, and community we have built together.
Chamber Staff Contact Information: If you have questions or need help using any of these offerings, please contact us at 303-666-9555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.