Lafayette Peach Festival with Arts and Antiques
Saturday, August 20, 2011
9:00am – 4:00pm
Public Rd. in Old Town Lafayette
NO ADMISSION, FREE STREET FAIR HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE INCLUDES:
FREE KID’S ENTERTAINMENT
FREE FACE PAINTING & BALLOON SCULPTING
FRESH PEACHES, PEACH PIES, COBBLER AND SMOOTHIES
ARTISTS, CRAFTERS & FOOD VENDORS
* ARTIST AND CRAFT VENDORS - BOOTH SPACE FULL
* FOOD VENDORS - BOOTH SPACE FULL
* ZERO WASTE AGREEMENT (CLICK HERE)
* HEALTH DEPARTMENT FORM (CLICK HERE)
HUMANE SOCIETY OF BOULDER VALLEY
Over 30,000 pounds of Certified Organic Peaches from Morton’s Orchard’s in Palisade, CO. will be available in 3 locations along Public Rd. Peach trucks will be at Public Rd. and Cleveland, Public Rd. and Kimbark and Public Rd. and East Chester St. Click here for Event Map
600 fresh peach pies and individual servings of peach cobblerwhile supplies last, are available for sale at Festival Plaza and in front of the Main Stage near Lafayette Florist.
100 9 x 12 pans of peach cobblers will also be available for purchase while supplies last
Over 2,500 servings of Peach Smoothies are available only at Festival Plaza
Live entertainment includes:
o Main Stage (at Lafayette Florist)
* 10:30a.m. – 12:00p.m BROTHERS OF THE SON
* 12:30p.m. – 2:00p.m UNDER THE RADAR
* 2:30pm – 4:00pm NACHO MEN
o Kid’s Stage at Festival Plaza
* 10:00am – 10:45am Magic by Erica Sodos
* 11:00am – 11:45am Jim Jackson
* 12:00pm – 12:45pm Magic by Erica Sodos
* 1:00pm – 1:45pm Jim Jackson
* 2:00pm – 2:30pm Eric West sing along
* 2:45pm – 3:15pm Peanut Butter Players
* 3:30pm – 4:00pm Ballet Folklorico
* Free face painting by Face Fiesta & balloon sculpting all day, 9:00am-4:00pm!
Art demonstrations by the East Boulder County Artists’ Association (EBCA) and the Book Arts League.
Farmer’s market, artists, antique dealers and crafters from all over the front range.
Food vendors galore! Enjoy fresh baked bread to Turkey Legs, Roasted Corn, Falafel, BBQ and much more.
Shuttle Service available, park at the parking lot at S. Public Rd. and S. Boulder Rd. and get a free ride provided by Special Transit. The shuttle service will take you to Kimbark St. back to the parking area. They will run continuously from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
Bonfils Bloodmobile will be holding a Blood Drive from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Look for the Bonfils Bus on S. Public road near Kimbark Street.
Humane Society of Boulder Valley mobile adoption will be across from the Main Stage with adorable pets to adopt.
The Peach Festival is a Zero Waste Event.
The Peach Festival is made possible by our sponsors:
Enjoy this video from our 2010 event (click here)